Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of you that enjoy shooting foam (3D to u and me) need to check out the Xtreme 3D shoot put on by the Evergreen archers!! This is going to become a premier 3D archery experiance in the Pacific Northwest. This will be the 2nd season for this shoot and it is set-up on the now infamous NAA world field course in Spokane, WA. This shoot is not for the weak at heart and if you don't like high places and steep cliff shots, stay home!! This shoot is going to test your shooting ability as well as your stomach!! I know this will be my last 3D shoot for the year and I can't wait, it was an amazing shoot last year and will be a smoker again this year, fun for the whole family!!

Bring your fast bow as this is a 32 target IBO course and IBO styles and divisions will apply!! Staggered start @ 9am both days and awards for the highest accumulated 2-day score...the shoot will be held on July 19th and 20th @ the Evergreen archers outdoor range and the top foam shooters around will be there will be concessions available @ the range!! Directions to the range can be found @ www.evergreenarcheryclub.org

·
Registered
8,662 Posts
If I hadnt already been to Spokane 4 times and didnt have Bownanza the next weekend I not miss this one. If you want to see what the NAA Field was like with foam go to this shoot.

·
Registered
18,691 Posts
Man, too bad that is the same weekend as the big ISB Jamboree in Stanley!!! Or I woulda tried to make it too. :)

·
Registered
738 Posts
hey can i borrow some arrows fot the extrerme shoot? for some reason mine keep dissapearing:confused:... imagine that with a target sight and all.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey can i borrow some arrows fot the extrerme shoot? for some reason mine keep dissapearing:confused:... imagine that with a target sight and all.
Arn't you supposed to be working right now?? May be if you practiced once in a while you could hit something...your not alwiner you know!!!

·
Registered
738 Posts
maybe if the loser at the bow shop was there any time when im not at work i could go practice. durrrrrrrrr. anyways all the arrows i let fly hit "something" just dont ask what or where:zip:

·
Dead Ducks
901 Posts
Crap I might go and let you PSE boys pick on the Mathews guy again. Hope theres no steel targets for me to waste my arrows on.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Crap I might go and let you PSE boys pick on the Mathews guy again. Hope theres no steel targets for me to waste my arrows on.
after the last shoot i was at the green bomber was not happy about getting beat by flipper he will be back with a vengence this weekend...as long as i dont lose or break all my arrows before then!

·
Dead Ducks
901 Posts
I will have to dust ol flipper off and see if I can't shoot the old bomber down again. And try to keep up with the rest. So are we going to have breakfast? If so I up for Kalico Kitchen at 6:30 or so on Sat. Bombs away>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will have to dust ol flipper off and see if I can't shoot the old bomber down again. And try to keep up with the rest. So are we going to have breakfast? If so I up for Kalico Kitchen at 6:30 or so on Sat. Bombs away>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
Where is the Kalico kitchen??

·
Registered
348 Posts
Good meeting you guys this weekend. Hope to shoot with you again.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts