Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I am a Junky
6,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone looking for a money shoot here ya go!!!! Sponsors include Bioshock Outdoors, America's Best Bowstrings, Lancaster Archery Supply, Fin Feather Fur Outfitters, and Coca-Cola.

This is a pre-register event for $60 with a guarantee payout of $1500-2000 (depending on the number of shooters). Bow hunters don't feel left out as we are running two classes, open and bow hunter. We also have a paypal account for easy payment of the registration fee.

001.jpg 002.jpg

·
I am a Junky
6,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Feel free to ask questions on here and I should be able to answer them as well.

·
I am a Junky
6,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hank, you will shoot a 5 spot target a total of 60 times (either Friday or Saturday)... after that we will bracket off based on score and do a single elimination shoot-off on Sunday.

·
I am a Junky
6,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PA, IN, IL, KY this would be worth coming to as well... Brand new Targets just purchased this Fall... Good heating and lighting.....

·
I am a Junky
6,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Please help spread the word... you can find more info as well on Facebook... search Ashland Bowmen!

·
I am a Junky
6,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No bigger than a flag pole... basically the same rules as NFAA would use or Lancaster or Vegas or anything really...

·
I am a Junky
6,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Right now I think that they are hoping to limit it and get to 60 shooters... But Ed from the contact info has more info on that.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts