Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Looks like Kinky has eaten too many monkey brains:tongue: Even though that article seems to have been published in 2002, it should be circulated through the Texas hunting community. I'll bet more than 4% of Texans hunt.

TEXAS

·
Registered
454 Posts
I have filmed Gov. Perry The Journal of the Texas Trophy Hunerts TV Show and spent lots of time with him in hunting camp. I will say he is definately 100% a real hunter. He get's after it. I was shocked at his enthusiasm about hunting and bowhunting in particular.

·
Registered
559 Posts
F Kinky. Makes me wanna move back to TX... just to vote agin' him.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Texas

Kinky would set Texas back 100 years. what a joke!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I would be willing to bet that OVER 4% of Texans are licensed hunters and if "Kinky" doesn't like Texas and all the so-called "happy triggers" here he is more than welcome to leave!! He's probably too busy studying erectile dysfunction statistics to realize most folks outside of Austin don't like him.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Politicians

For ever an aday I requested pretty boys stance on Imigration, believe me the guys a loser.now at the ninth hour he comes out with a commercial stating how we need to close our border to ilegal traffic.And he wants to pull off the largest land grab in History, with the Transtexas Corridor.
what a joke.
Kinki's anti hunter and a nut.
Granma, she been in politics to long, she says that they spend to much and wants to fix it. She was state Comptroller for years, what was she doing?
As far as I'm concerned we are screwed!:darkbeer:

·
Registered
409 Posts
what the .........

what is this guy thinking thanks you just helped me make my chioce !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
I agree with Holepuncher. I don't like any of the three. I was actually thinking about Kinky with his vow to repeal the new tax on corporations, but won't now that I know his thoughts on hunters. - Joey

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Uhhhh.....yea... I know where my vote is going... What a moron!

Politicians...they make my head hurt.

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
9,843 Posts
After he's done going after hunters, maybe he'll go after beef?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Smoking

Just saw on the news that Willie got popped by Louisiana State Police for pound and a half of marihuana, as well as some "srooms." Cited and let him go for misdemeanor possession. Guess Kinky wasn't with him....

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Thanks for the heads up!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I ask you, how could ANY self respecting, born and raised Texan ever vote for a man who goes by the name of Kinky? :embara:

If you want to vote for a candidate that supports hunters and the outdoor lifestyle, vote Rick Perry into another term as our governor.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts