Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tink, just wanted to say hi & thank you for everything you have done for archery over the years.

I would also like to say thank you for Tinks #69 Doe in Rut Pee. Do you have any idea how many bucks you helped to kill?

:)

Jimmy

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I will 2nd that! I can also say that while I don't use scents all that much, when I do I have found nothing better than "tink's 69", and that's All I use. I am truely thankful for men like Tink that have helped to improve our great sport. Thanks

·
Registered
10,157 Posts
you mean africanbowhunter (tink) is the tink as in tinks #69 ? wow i thought so but wasn't sure , that just goes to show you that our celebrities (the hunting community) aren't too stuck up to rub elbow with all us little people, itoo tink would like to say thank you ! your the man!:D

Attachments

·
Registered
34,164 Posts
I hope you guys are aware that he sold the company a long time ago. He doesn't have anything to do with them anymore. I am not trying to take anything away from him I know him. But I just wanted those that don't know to know that it isn't his company anymore. But they still use his name.

·
Registered
441 Posts
It may not be his company any more but when he started it he made a great product. They still make a great product.I've used it ever since it came out and still use it.I'm not saying that some of the newer ones don't work but I know for sure that Tinks#69 DOES.No need to fix what ain't broke.

·
Registered
34,164 Posts
Just about anywhere that sells hunting stuff.

·
Registered
441 Posts
wrongpin said:
Are you saying that the africanbowhunter is the inventor or originator of the tinks line of scents
YEP!! He sure is.

·
Registered
117 Posts
i never knew that ...... YOU ROCK!!! #69 is the greatest scent ever made!! i agree wit XI glad he isnt afraid to be around us little people:D I second Orions_bows opinion:D

·
Registered
34,164 Posts
NINO don't hate congradulate. LOL. Keep messin with me and I won't make you my special Back Tension Training Tool. LOL

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Brown hornet you are only partially right sir....Tink is also a friend of mine and he only sold wellington a license to produce his scents!!! He does still have some say so and input into his products....ask him if don't beleive me.

·
Registered
34,164 Posts
I said I know him I didn't say he was a friend...I do however believe you I have no reason to not believe you. Either way the money from the sales doesn't hit his bank account the way it would if he still had total control.

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
Tink's # 69 Doe In Rut Buck Lure

Thanks guys.............

In 1990 I sold the company to Wellington in GA But retained the Trade Marks ............. Tinks R and Tinks R Total Protection R

I gave Wellington a license to make and market my Line of scents and lures

At the time Tink' had 125 different hunting products .

I attend Trade Shows like the SHOT SHOW & ATA Shows
and help work the Tink's R Booth.

Ii Travel to Madison GA several times a year to Consult with Wellington on new product testing , QC and promotions

In turn, Wellington pay me a percentage of gross sales in the form of royalities.

Tinks # 69 Doe In Rut Buck Lure has been on the market for 28+ years now and is the worlds best selling Buck Lure

Over the years Wellingbton has added new products Like the Famous Starlight Bloodhound System for night trailing blood trails in total darkness

ThIOS year they have a NEW patented Tinks OPEN BARREL DEER CALL THAT ALLOWS HUNTERS TO CHANGE CALLS WITHA ONEHAND OPERATION FORM A FAWN BLEAT TO A GNARLY MONSTER MOSSYBACK BUCK GRUNT

All of Tinks Hunting Products have a 100% Guarantee with a money back Guarantee.........

Wellington Tink's Div has a toll free Number 1 800 221 5054

Terry Rohm is the Director of sales for Tink's...... his 15 year old Son shot a nine pointer Wt Last week with a bow near Madison GA...........

Terry is backed up by Ms Julie Sumner and the two of them can handle any hunting nor techical or accountign problems you may have. Both have been with Tink's for about 15 years now

I insure the quality of all of Tinks products and I can assure you nothing has changed over the years

I could ntoi start o guess how many millions of bucks and deer have been killed over Tink's Lures but I am sure it the number is more than all the deer killed by all of our competitors scents combined

Tink's products are carried b most maajor archery distributotrs suchas a Kinesys, Papes, elliott Brosther/ACi and by most retaielrs

Wal*Mart reports Tinks # 69 Doe In Rut Buck Lure is the top selling Product in the hunting Dept year after year.

K*Mart has had to reorder already for fall 2003.

While I dont own the "company" I effectivly own a Part of Wellington via the percentage of royality I earn.

IN SO MUCH AS WELLINGTON DOES NOT SPONSOR THIS FINE SITE ARCHERY TALK SITE I CANNOT ADVERTISE here .

IF ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT THE TINKS LINES OF HUNTING SCENTS, check with me via PM OK? I wilL try to get back to you

Thanks for the kind words .....I am hardly a celebrety.....just a broken down old bowhunter who can't hit squat as Mr Brown Hornet & his Buddy Shawn Will attest to.

Thanks for making Tinks # 69 Number One .....All Across America year after year.

Good Hunting...............

Tink Nathan:D

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
You've been a busy man Tink,you may have some years on ya,but I bet you still have a few good "draws" left.
Good luck this season....;)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts