Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
look here boy.....i have logged more seat time in a Toro groundmaster this week then you could in a month:wink:

well actually.....been exchanging seats..... between the Toro and Kubota zero turn, and the Sears garden tractor....

but as of high noon tomorrow...i am declaring the OBT HILTON ARCHERY PARK.....OPEN for business.....and that business is DEFEAT for most of you wantabee......never gonna bee........wish you could bee.......out door shooters....

the park will have 14 field target course.......OfFical Fita range......and approx 50 3d targets......

so you commonwelchers......fairy mary's......and durham bullchitters......as well as any other title seekers.......we are gonna have us a tough man/woman archery shoot just as soon as i return from a safari of another kind......

so clear your schedules for late APRIL or early MAY......just clear them and come see what you have for a mixed bag of archery.....

DIVOT you bring your HOOSIER yur daddy gang

and you left coast hill humps......plan ahead......and come see what the real archery side of the world rolls like.....

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Being from West Virginia, I am used to people saying I talk funny. But even I cant understand most of what "Boomhower" says. But it sounds like their is going to be a first class range somewhere.

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Being from West Virginia, I am used to people saying I talk funny. But even I cant understand most of what "Boomhower" says. But it sounds like their is going to be a first class range somewhere.
well go ask your sister/wife to interpret for you:tongue:

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
I'll bet everybody has a chance to shoot the apple for a buck literally on that 3d range:wink:

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
So when do the outdoor distance shoots start:tongue: We only got 8" of snow last night, but hey its in the 40's and melting fast:wink:

Git u some!:tongue:

John

·
Premium Member
8,546 Posts
somethin' smells funny .....

look here boy.....i have logged more seat time in a Toro groundmaster this week then you could in a month:wink:

well actually.....been exchanging seats..... between the Toro and Kubota zero turn, and the Sears garden tractor....

but as of high noon tomorrow...i am declaring the OBT HILTON ARCHERY PARK.....OPEN for business.....and that business is DEFEAT for most of you wantabee......never gonna bee........wish you could bee.......out door shooters....

the park will have 14 field target course.......OfFical Fita range......and approx 50 3d targets......

so you commonwelchers......fairy mary's......and durham bullchitters......as well as any other title seekers.......we are gonna have us a tough man/woman archery shoot just as soon as i return from a safari of another kind......

so clear your schedules for late APRIL or early MAY......just clear them and come see what you have for a mixed bag of archery.....

and you left coast hill humps......plan ahead......and come see what the real archery side of the world rolls like.....
:killpain:

since when did you start shopping at Sears :confused:

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll bet everybody has a chance to shoot the apple for a buck literally on that 3d range:wink:

Doc....i bet ya that half of em are too skeered to have a go at the hanging apples

heck there is still a ton of THE DINGO'S arrows out back somewhere...that boy would empty the quiver trying to get the apple....

and this is where KWARDS boo boo lip began.....she just couldnt win at this...cuz no matter what...she had to fletch arrows...whether she hit it or not....

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:killpain:

since when did you start shopping at Sears :confused:
when they gave me the " unconditional warranty" on this thing i now use as plow tractor thru the middle of the tree's

i need something small enough to go between the tree's and something durabe enough to take a beating......

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So when do the outdoor distance shoots start:tongue: We only got 8" of snow last night, but hey its in the 40's and melting fast:wink:

Git u some!:tongue:

John
as soon as the sorta and I get back from the IFAA NAMIBIA SHOOT....so we will start the outdoor distance shoots approx middle of APRIL

oh and im coming to get me some alright....you and the JEFFS are gonna get it handed to you this year at the BADGER.....and CURVGOLFER/AT X HUNTER are gonna be defeated on the links

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
as soon as the sorta and I get back from the IFAA NAMIBIA SHOOT....so we will start the outdoor distance shoots approx middle of APRIL

oh and im coming to get me some alright....you and the JEFFS are gonna get it handed to you this year at the BADGER.....and CURVGOLFER/AT X HUNTER are gonna be defeated on the links
Crispy:tongue::tongue: I'll even shoot pins:wink:

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
just my thoughts

OBT,

Can you throw in some turkey hunting to go with that great deal, do you have an exact weekend yet, I graduate school the 17th of April, and I will be on leave for a bit. I think I could manage a trip to the south. It would have to be a marked 3D course though.

GOBBLE, GOBBLE

·
Registered
24,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OBT,

Can you throw in some turkey hunting to go with that great deal, do you have an exact weekend yet, I graduate school the 17th of April, and I will be on leave for a bit. I think I could manage a trip to the south. It would have to be a marked 3D course though.

GOBBLE, GOBBLE
i return on APRIL 12-13.....so your dates look like they will work out...come on down

and of course its marked 3d:wink:

as for turkeys......when you get here.....YOUR IT

·
Registered
2,595 Posts

All right little man, yea thats right.

Lets get this right your challengeing me when you didn't show at nationals. :secret:

I have turf equipment that will eat you little groundsmaster that you got from a bubble gum machine.:confused: you couldn't possibly logg more time in the seat then me.

ZTR-give me a break. :tongue:

look here blowtie, oh bogeytie what ever you are with the season upon us the chances of me making it to anyshoots this spring and summer are virtually impossible:eek::mad:. So smack yourself rub some daconil :pukey::pukey: on it and go to the doctor.

just remember one thing, I'm not a hoosier, I'm from virginia:), i just live in the state that booby built. :rolleyes:

Plus do you really want to challenge that gang from STARNESVILLE.

I THINK NOT

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
:happy1::chortle::chortle::):eek::set1_rolf2::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
I'm thinking a two or three day archery/golf tourney. 1/2 field and 3-d one day, FITA the next followed by 18. Now that would be an iron man/woman challenge.:tongue: Oh, and we could fit a cheerwine tasting contest in there somewhere too.:darkbeer: (cause everyone knows how I shoot the morning after:wink:)

And as for the HoosierDaddy contingent......... I'll be your huckelberry.:tongue:

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
I'm thinking a two or three day archery/golf tourney. 1/2 field and 3-d one day, FITA the next followed by 18. Now that would be an iron man/woman challenge.:tongue: Oh, and we could fit a cheerwine tasting contest in there somewhere too.:darkbeer: (cause everyone knows how I shoot the morning after:wink:)

And as for the HoosierDaddy contingent......... I'll be your huckelberry.:tongue:
heck AT_X_HUNTER if we"re going to do that, which sounds great to me.

Ironman is in one day. I"m game for a one day event. plenty of time for it in a day.

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
I'm thinking a two or three day archery/golf tourney. 1/2 field and 3-d one day, FITA the next followed by 18. Now that would be an iron man/woman challenge.:tongue: Oh, and we could fit a cheerwine tasting contest in there somewhere too.:darkbeer: (cause everyone knows how I shoot the morning after:wink:)\
You should really flip the 3D round to the same day as the golf round....20 arrows then golf....is much easier then a FITA then golf.:wink:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts