Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could list this in bows for sale, but I have a few friends that might need to see this first. I just bought a Hoyt Pro Elite, XT 3000 limbs, 50 to 60 lbs. Cam & half , Inferno Color, 75th Annaversary. I love the way it shoots but I don't like the way you load through the riser. I thought I would get use to it but it is just so different. It is a couple years old, but it like new. A good friend got it new. If some of you die hard Hoyt fans, (like Leldon) has knowledge of someone wanting a bow like this, let me know. I think I want a Hoyt appx. 38 inches ATA. without the shoot through.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Draw length? and what are you asking. What is the definite year on the bow?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hoyt

I didn't want to make a mistake so I called the guy I got the bow from. It is a 2006 Ultra Elite. Not Pro Elite. I have shot for Martin for the past six years and the variables involved with Hoyt bows are very different. It is the cam which makes the draw 26 to 28.5 . Forgive my lack of knowledge of Hoyt Bows. I didn't mention it before, but I shoot fingers. I like everything but the loading.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Centerfive...P.M. Message sent...Serious enquiry about this bow....Jim

·
Registered
3,310 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Who wants a like new, not a scratch, Moneymaker??....L.O.L....Jim

·
Registered
2 Posts
"Who wants a like new, not a scratch, Moneymaker??....L.O.L....Jim "

I have an older model moneymaker. They are ok, but I didn't realize that there would be so many strings attached. Overall pretty nice, but the limbs are a little looser than they used to be. Could use some nicer sights too, but I can't complain too much. I just wish she would do a better job with the dishes.

-jf

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
"Who wants a like new, not a scratch, Moneymaker??....L.O.L....Jim "

I have an older model moneymaker. They are ok, but I didn't realize that there would be so many strings attached. Overall pretty nice, but the limbs are a little looser than they used to be. Could use some nicer sights too, but I can't complain too much. I just wish she would do a better job with the dishes.

-jf
.....L.O.L...Jim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts