Archery Talk Forum banner

Attn: TX, OK, LA, NM & AR IBO World hopefulls

838 Views 4 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  HICK
After hearing and receiving numerous requests, concerns, and wishes from shooters in our 5 state area concerned with finding a qualifier for the
2009 IBO World Championships...

I have worked out a 2 day IBO qualifier to be held May 23rd & 24th in Brownwood Texas.

I completely understand, these dates are in conjunction with the Paris ASA State qualifier, but they are simply the only ones available, and this gives any shooters attending Paris on either day an opportunity to get in their IBO qualification without having to travel all the way to Kentucky or farther.

30 target IBO scoring, top 20 in each class will receive official invite letter from IBO to compete in the IBO World Championships, money payouts in all classes.

We will have concessions, a long distance money shoot, and we are coordinating with a few friendly folks to provide archery related door prizes.

====================================

IBO World Championship and Archery Festival
When: August 13-15, 2009
Where : Holiday Valley Resort
Address: Route 219 PO Box 370 Ellicotville, NY 14731-0370

====================================

Watch our site for more to come:

http://www.brownwoodbowhunters.org/
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
679 Posts
I want to thank Jimmy for putting on this shoot he did an excelent job and is a super nice guy. If you guys ever get a chance to go and shoot at the Brownwood bowhunters dont pass it up, i know i will make te drive out again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.