Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have about 40 Stearns® Mad Dog Gear® Chainsaw Holder
for sale

This chainsaw holder is high quality and heavy duty. I have one on my ATV and LOVE IT!!! However, I am including 2 heavy duty Wing Nuts and 2 Star Washers (see picture)to replace the plastic knobs that come from the manufacturer with this chainsaw holder (knobs are included also - you get knobs PLUS wing nuts/star washers). Read the reviews on this anywhere on the internet and it is UNIVERSALLY known that the knobs are JUNK. They will probably break the first time you use them. I am sending 2 wing nuts and 2 star washers to replace the manufacturers knobs in case they do break. I have the wing nuts and star washers on mine and it works GREAT!

PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING.....2-3 Day Delivery in most cases!!!!!

BRAND NEW!!!

Stearns® Mad Dog Gear® Chainsaw Holder

Fully adjustable and easy to use, this carrier mounts to virtually any ATV rack to keep the chainsaw from sliding around and protect the blade's edge and the finish on your rack. Includes all mounting hardware.

These are brand new in the box with Lifetime Warranty!

- The most adjustable and versatile solid chainsaw holder on the market
- Does not use rack space
- Heavy-duty powder coated steel construction
- Multi-angle mounting
- Patented mounting system works on all metal and composite racks
- Equipped with a premium bar guard for maximum safety
- Holds any model chainsaw with up to a 24" bar

$30 to your door.

If you have any questions, please contact me. Thanks for looking!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I will take one if you take PayPal.....PM me....thanks, Tony

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will take one if you take PayPal.....PM me....thanks, Tony
Tony, I am so sorry in the delay in getting back to you. For some reason, AT is not sending me email notifications when I have posts and PM's. Hopefully I can get it straightened out soon. Anyway, I sent you a PM with paypal address if you are still interested.
Thanks,
Bret

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.