Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used this once to level my yard...would be great for anyone that was going to do food plots or anything like that. 4' x 8' and heavy. The steel tines are thick and can be set for flat, shallow, or deep dragging. I would like to get $175 for this unit...compare it to well over $250 for a new one...Local pickup only...I am in Western WI, close to the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul area).

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
Wish I would have saw this 2 days ago....bought a 4' x 4' one at Farm and Fleet for 225 plus tax.

Snatch this up guys...they are awesome!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Can this rake up ...drag up pine straw?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think it would work for that. I had tilled up my yard w/ a PTO tiller, and then had someone come in and harley rake it. There was still some of the old field grass mixed in, so when I drug it with this it picked that stuff up pretty good. The only thing is you have to clean out the tines after a few passes beause they will fill up w/ whatever you are raking and then it will be hader to rake stuff up. Cleaning out the tines isn't a big deal, it's just that this is a heavy duty harrow and the unit is not that light :)

When I was pulling my yard w/ it the grass had clumps to dirt attached to it, which made it fill up w/ debris quicker, but it actually worked good and now I have a nice smooth yard that doesn't shake my Cub Cadet apart :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts