Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
Are you serious??? I can't imagine anyone actually paying more for any bow because Ted signed it??? :confused: :D

I wouldn't hold your breath for more than $20, but maybe you could find someone on Ebay that might pay extra for it? Good luck

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a Question

I picked up an Onida with a Bodoodle rest, sight, quiver, case, 6 arrows & broadheads, wrenches and stuff and it also had a signiture. Im not selling.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Tapfoot said:
How much value would a Ted Nugent autograph add to a bow?
... I would give you about $50 less for it, IF the autograph could be removed... $100 less if it couldn't.

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
What on earth would possess anyone to devaluate a perfectly good bow?

·
Registered
20,621 Posts
Not sure I agree with some of you guys?:eek:

I bet there are at least a handful of members right here on AT that would give big dollars for an autographed bow by TN.:wink:

·
Registered
409 Posts
i totaly disagree with all of you i think ted is a great person to have in the hunting comunity i personaly would give you an extra $150.00 on top of what the bow is worth thats what i think

·
Registered
801 Posts
There is always someone out there that is a big enough Ted fan that they will pay whatever the amount just to add that bow to their Nugent memorabilia.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Any item is worth no more and no less than what the buyer is willing to pay for it. The goal of the seller is simply to find the buyer willing to pay the most.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts