Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My favorite hunt thus far in my life. Had an great time chasing stink pigs through the hills with my Cousin before he has to go to College. Thought I'd share it.

Here it is-

Thanks!

·
Sponge 4 bowhunting info
11,118 Posts
Most folks cannot begin to appreciate that video like I do. Hunting in AZ is quite challenging. Everything hurts there. Everything pokes you, stings you, bites you and the ground itself will beat you up. Oh and let's not forget portions of Arizona are two feet from hell. Spot and stalk hunting in open country like this is brutal and ya gotta be dedicated to be successful. The terrain, sun, snakes, vegetation, assorted creepy crawlers and fliers will rip you and your gear to shreds. Then there's the cartel guys, drug mules and all the other crap to deal with. Yes...this is a hard earned video. Nice work boys! I feel you!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Most folks cannot begin to appreciate that video like I do. Hunting in AZ is quite challenging. Everything hurts there. Everything pokes you, stings you, bites you and the ground itself will beat you up. Oh and let's not forget portions of Arizona are two feet from hell. Spot and stalk hunting in open country like this is brutal and ya gotta be dedicated to be successful. The terrain, sun, snakes, vegetation, assorted creepy crawlers and fliers will rip you and your gear to shreds. Then there's the cartel guys, drug mules and all the other crap to deal with. Yes...this is a hard earned video. Nice work boys! I feel you!
Yes indeed. It is a very hard place to archery hunt let alone film. We started Extreme AZ and started filming all our hunts and we are putting them on YouTube. We just want to share the hunting experience hunting rugged AZ. There isn't alot of stuff out there on the hunting shows of people archery hunting the desert. Thanks for viewing!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
That looks awesome

1 - 7 of 7 Posts