Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Awsome Archery Pro Shop . On my way home from my son's Army Basic training graduation in Ft.Leonard Wood , Mo. I made a stop at an archery shop and all I can say is that is one of the best little archery shop's I have ever been in . VERY nice folks that owned the shop .
I got to meet Bobby Worthington , author of "Bowhunting Trophy Whitetails"
which he autographed a copy for me ,thanks .He writes articals for North American Whitetail magazine . The shop that I visited is :

Sportsmans Choice
4501 Doris Cir.
Knoxville , Tn . 37918
( 865 ) 922 - 5456

If you are ever in that area I highy recommend that you give that shop a visit , you will be glad you did .... :thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up

·
32,713 Posts
Dthbyhoyt said:
Awsome Archery Pro Shop . On my way home from my son's Army Basic training graduation in Ft.Leonard Wood , Mo. I made a stop at an archery shop and all I can say is that is one of the best little archery shop's I have ever been in . VERY nice folks that owned the shop .
I got to meet Bobby Worthington , author of "Bowhunting Trophy Whitetails"
which he autographed a copy for me ,thanks .He writes articals for North American Whitetail magazine . The shop that I visited is :

Sportsmans Choice
4501 Doris Cir.
Knoxville , Tn . 37918
( 865 ) 922 - 5456

If you are ever in that area I highy recommend that you give that shop a visit , you will be glad you did .... :thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up
Thanks for the info. I will keep that in my computer brain, well maybe I better put it down in my archery notebook I keep.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts