Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve gotten an axcel Accutouch Carbon pro sight and just received a zbros evolution light in the mail for it. And for the life of me I can’t figure this thing out on installing it. Should I have ordered something else besides just the light to mount it to my sight. And the scope I have is the av41 also. Thanks

·
I'm nicer than I appear
8,037 Posts
You may need to post a pic of your troubles, but if you're asking where the LED light screws in, it goes into the end of the Y-yoke of the scope itself. Then simply velcro the control box where ever it's easiest to get to.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
There is a piece that screws into the post that aligns the fiber with the light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,782 Posts
On mine (Acheive) the y yoke has a threaded end and there are brass connectors that screw into it (2) and you just push the light in the end of the last one. They make a tube to direct the light a little better I think but I don’t have one on mine and indoors it is bright enough.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On mine (Acheive) the y yoke has a threaded end and there are brass connectors that screw into it (2) and you just push the light in the end of the last one. They make a tube to direct the light a little better I think but I don’t have one on mine and indoors it is bright enough.

ok got it thanks Larry. One more question how does the black caps fit over it without bending the wire

·
Registered
11,782 Posts
ok got it thanks Larry. One more question how does the black caps fit over it without bending the wire
YouTube it, the guy has a good explanation on how it goes together. Easier than I can type.

·
Back Yard Champion
28,959 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts