Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just saw Axcel has a new armortech hd vision sight coming out and is wondering if anyone has seen anyone that has these yet and/or the price??

·
Registered
90 Posts
yeah i just ordered one about two agos. went from a 1-3/4 bell to 2 inches for the hunter sized peeps. The HD PRO HS is gonna run around 349, the HD Pro will run around 299 and the HD with run around 215.i will only shoot axcel, they are great sights. The HS is the new high speed pinsv

·
Registered
199 Posts
I have a custom 7 pin on order, not sure how long the delivery will be.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Where are you guys ordering these from??
i work at a dealer and i got mine direct from armortech. I would just give cnc/truball a call and see if you cant order one direct as well. they have great customer service.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
yeah i just ordered one about two agos. went from a 1-3/4 bell to 2 inches for the hunter sized peeps. The HD PRO HS is gonna run around 349, the HD Pro will run around 299 and the HD with run around 215.i will only shoot axcel, they are great sights. The HS is the new high speed pinsv
what he said except the high speed pins aren't new

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Axcel is all I shoot as well, Love the pro!!

·
Registered
13,110 Posts
love my pro

·
Shootin and Cussin
23,645 Posts
So is the only difference in the VISION model is the fact that it has a 2 inch pin housing vs the amortech HD?
Yep. We have them in stock and they are being meet with a VERY high degree of approval.

·
Registered
634 Posts
When I ordered my Amortech HD I called them direct and ordered. They gave me a very good military discount and then customized my pin size and colors for like $10. the shipping was like less than 5 days at that time.

I may have to call and verify if they still do that. I need another sight for this new BT Insanity. I like the looks of that Vision model

·
Registered
230 Posts
It was between this sight and the hha slider. Chose the slider for simplicity, but when i want to shoot hunter-class, this is the only sight i will be looking at. Very good build quality.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts