Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23,619 Posts
Yes they are, and then some...they are like a fine work of art with intricate detail everywhere...smooth, precise adjustments, and just plain sexy looking,,.

I happen to have one for sale ifn the classifieds...(I don't need the sight anymore, shooting MBR)

·
Registered
10,111 Posts
Hope So

Ordered one from Brandon last week. Should have it mid week.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I've used one since they came out and my pro sold me a dealer model he got in Vagas. I love it, the movment is procise and it is solid. Worth every penny.

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
a1hoyt.ca

I will be ordering mine in two weeks time yes well worth it I will be ordering axcell 2000 or 3000 lefthanded with an extra mounting block they are bullet proof built to last. Worth every penny.

·
CenterX
4,227 Posts
Being this isn't one of their target sights it isn't exactly apples to apples, but I've got the Axcel Armortech HD HS sight and it's top notch. Can't go wrong with the Axcel sights IMO.

·
Time Flies
13,275 Posts
The Axcel sights are tremendous. Very crisp, precise adjustment; easy to adjust; built very solid. I've had mine for two years now and it still works as flawlessly now as it did when I first picked it up.

·
Bonehunter
8,843 Posts
Don't mean to hijack but .... if your bow is 280 fps ... will a ax2000 have enough travel for 70 yds ?

·
Time Flies
13,275 Posts
Don't mean to hijack but .... if your bow is 280 fps ... will a ax2000 have enough travel for 70 yds ?
Absolutely. I used the Axcel 2000 on my Slayer last year for field archery (which was shooting about 265-270 with the arrows I was using), and I had MORE than enough travel for 80 yards.

Whenever I set up a sight combination for field archery, I ALWAYS move my sight bar to the set of holes so that my 15 and 20 yard marks are just about at the very top of the adjustment bar. This ensures that I'll have as much travel as I need for the 80 yarder. FITA shooting out to 90 meters is a little different story...I still have enough movement on the sight bar to accomodate that distance, but I anchor in such a way that I almost certainly get fletching contact on my scope housing. I'll have to do some tinkering this summer to remedy that.

·
Bonehunter
8,843 Posts
Thanks CherryJu1ce,

I couldn't get much info off the site. Appreciate the advice before I throw $400 beans at it and a scope :smile:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts