Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
just wondering if anybody has one of the models with the two screws. How is it working out? I have the single screw and have a little slippage. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
I didn't even know there was a model with 2 screws! Mine doesn't move at all!

·
Registered
378 Posts
I have both head types. The came out with the two screw type because some people were tightening the screw to tight and striping the screw. I have not had any problems with eather one.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have both head types. The came out with the two screw type because some people were tightening the screw to tight and striping the screw. I have not had any problems with eather one.
I see. Yeah, maybe my problems is somewhat opposite to those. I am afraid of tightening it too much since it is only aluminum and a stainless screw.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I got the Two screw model and am loving it. Got it at my house right now actually if you would want to inspect.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I don't mean to highjack this but does the new mount work on older model sights? Also where can you get them?
Thanks

·
Registered
365 Posts
I think you should be able to buy the new block and it will fit onto the older sight. Not sure I would have to find someone with an older model.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts