Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up some Axis 400's for hunting this year, and they don't work very good in my softloc quiver. They slide right through the arrow holder. Alpine apparantly does not have different arrow holder pieces for the skinny carbons like Axis, so am I just screwed or is there some way to make it work?

Rod

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
just use some adhesive felt - thats what I did. Cut it to width, peel off the backing, and push it into the slots with your arrows...

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
I have the Alpine Soft Loc and Easton Axis 340's and they fit in there nice and tight. Maybe they have different Soft Loc models?

Lien2

·
Lift, Run, Shoot
13,520 Posts
They did fit but you probably stretched out your Alpine with arrows of larger diameter. I had that problem last year when I shot Axis arrows for a while. Had to buy a new Alpine and it worked fine but my older one had larger diameter carbons in it and it stretches the rubber out.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I had to wrap some tape around my arrows in the past. It worked fine. I like the felst idea though.

·
Registered
611 Posts
felt

the shop i worked at used fleece, felt or tape and it usually snugs it right up.

Max

1 - 6 of 6 Posts