Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone purchased these? Any feedback ? Was thinking of purchasing a dozen just wondered if anyone could help me out?:

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just bought a dozen of them yesterday they are great arrows but they are a little on the heavy side with the 400's at 9.9 gpi they do seem to be a little slow and i had to adjust my sight a little bit but other then that they are ok i would recomend getting them refletched with some blazers it will give you a couple feet per second back and the vanes that came on them arent durable at all if you shoot tight groups you will end up ripping holes in the original fletching great arrows though.

·
Registered
41 Posts
My buddy has a dozen of the FMJ and he seems to really like them. They do seem really heavy, but his KE# is way up there. I've even thought of buying some a time or two. He did bend one but then again he did shoot it smack into a tree and was probably bent digging it out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought a half dozen 2 weeks ago and I love them. They are a little heavy I am shooting 461.2 total wt. They seem to have great penetration, I get about 3 inches out the back side of a block target. I am shooting quick spins and that adds to the wt like the other gentlemen said try some blazer to lighten them up a little.

SSG Dogg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts