252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the flyer for my CamBelts.
Enjoy! XXXBowHo

Attachments

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Cool Aya! Can you post a pic of the red/white/blue belt? Boy, a cam alone costs nearly $100 lmao. Where did you get these cheap cams?

·
Registered
34,164 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
517 Posts
I just received my new belt from Aya and it looks very nice. I had it made in the red white and blue with a merlin rapid cam for the buckle. I am very happy with the reults.

·
Registered
6,639 Posts
Mike, you too huh :D!

Aya, just wanted to let you know the belt arrived on my doorstep safely as well. Looks beautiful. FYI for any other interested parties, I got mine in a brown w/ the arrowhead designs and silver letters across the back. The workmanship is top notch. Definitely will go better with my FIST quiver than the old thing I was still using :)!

Thanks again,

JB >>------->

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys!

Tomorrow I will post a couple photos of belts I just finished so everyone can see what the Spirit CamBelt with silver lettering and a black Eagle CamBelt look like.

XXXBowHo

·
Urban Archery
3,814 Posts
Hey Aya, where do you get the Cams from? Can you get me 2 Spiral Cams for my bow and one for a belt?

·
Registered
9,807 Posts
<--don't trust this guy

AYA those look awesome. Chris, Nicole and me want to get together for dinner again at Vegas. I promise to be good this time.

But bring those belts. I may need to examine them again.

ox

·
Registered
290 Posts
Sounds great, we just booked our room the other day.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
CamBelts available in VEGAS

If you are interested in Aya's camBelts and you have a cam you want me to use. I will have belts ready so bring a cam. I will have all my tools. I will also have cams too. Come find me and get your own Cambelt!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts