Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
svbbubba
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check your credit cards boys....the Arizona Elk draw is starting ..........they are hitting the credit cards Now...Good Luck

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
my NR license came in the mail today but nothing on my elk tag yet
they got my $150 for that part of the deal, elk tag or not
if you are gonna play you gotta pay

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
if they havent hit my card yet, does it mean i didnt draw?

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Im looking for quantity of elk. I have been bowhunting for 5 years and shot 3 cows.......I need ANY BRANCH ANTLERED BULL!

·
The Western Triangle
2,231 Posts
nothing is posting tell next month. Usually around the 10th.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
allright guys, which is it? can I tell if I have been drawn by watching my credit card, or do I have to wait another painstaking 20 days?

·
Registered
801 Posts
If you were applying for a Bull tag odds are your credit card should have been hit by now if you were drawn. If some cards are declined then there still might be a chance but doubtfull. How many points and what unit did you apply?

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
i have 4 points and applied with my gramps who drew it last year after 12 years..............6A.................I know....LONG SHOT

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
6A is awesome if you can get the tag, I just put in for rifle cow each year and have been very lucky getting drawn. My deal is to get meat for the freezer.

·
Registered
801 Posts
i have 4 points and applied with my gramps who drew it last year after 12 years..............6A.................I know....LONG SHOT
That means you only have 3 points as they average the two of you together. More than likely it will take 10 to 14 for you and gramps to get drawn together. You really cut your odds appying as a team. Unit 9 only has 10 NR tags I bet 6A does not have much more than that.

·
Registered
801 Posts
That means you only have 3 points as they average the two of you together. More than likely it will take 10 to 14 for you and gramps to get drawn together. You really cut your odds appying as a team. Unit 9 only has 10 NR tags I bet 6A does not have much more than that.
I stand corrected,,6a would have 78 NR tags so It will not take near as long as some of the other units.

·
Registered
53 Posts
AZGFD has not actually posted any of the results yet on the site, but my card has been hit for the exact amount of the tag on the 19th. I have no idea which hunt i got drawn for though at this point in time but at least i know i was drawn. Either way i should end up in 4B or 5B south. First year getting drawn so im pretty stoked.

·
Team #9
8,766 Posts
a guy I know told me he has put in for a NR tag for 16 years straight and has not drawn yet ..can this be true or is he full of it?

·
Registered
5,461 Posts
Credit card took the hit for the exact amount of the tag today.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts