Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Thats some good news he did leave out afew things, like the new cam also has a positive draw stop, bearings top and bottom & the new BK cam have bearings on both ends. You can get the pro40 with the new cam can't what to try it ((smooth is the word for this cam!!)) Speed is down but still over 300fps.
and for hunters there is a shelf on the bows!!
Dealers should get info packs soon. Can't wait>>>

·
Registered
36 Posts
Sounds like it's time for another BowTech the pivoting limb pockets sound good.....now which one will i get, the pro 40 or another dually?

·
Registered
427 Posts
2004 Bowtech

The smooth new cam sounds like a perfect addition to Bowtechs already top notch line up. I think the Liberty will be sitting in my bow closet right next to my Pat Dually next year. The new camo sounds like it could be cool, triple dipped I imagine.

·
Registered
9,860 Posts
I can't wait to see what has been done with the Patriot Dually and the Black Knight!!! If they do actually have bearings, something I was wanting, the speeds might just be higher!!! I think I'm going with a new Black Knight this year but I might just add another Partiot to my growing collection:D

·
Registered
9,860 Posts
HellOOOO , I'm in a need to know position!!! Need to know what the new bows look like:D

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Sorry folks. No pics are available yet :( I've been trying :D

I will have some more info to post soon however.

The new duals do indeed have bearings, and are a bit faster, smoother to draw, and more quiet than the 2003 PD cams.

The new risers will have the larger shelf mentioned by MCB, as well as more sight window (not that I though BowTech had a prob w/ that in the first place).

Stay Tuned! :D

·
Registered
404 Posts
enlighten us

C'mon JEFFB show me the money............oops I mean pics. They say a picture is worth a thousand words;) :D :) :D

Everyone is chomping at the bit.:D

·
Registered
9,860 Posts
PRY Jeff Pry!!!!! Make bribes, plead and maybe even a threat or two!!! WE need EYE candy!!!!!:D

·
Banned
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Check the thread on mentioned above. Kevin Strother has posted some new tidbits. Very cool of the man behind the bows to come on & give us some info.

·
Banned
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sigep1967, there is a pic of the new Liberty on this forum. A very nice looking bow to be sure. I moved it up for you. Other bow pics are not yet availabe, as far as I can see.

·
Banned
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm waiting to see a pic of that, too. 2004 will be a good year.:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts