·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How you guys like them? Im curently using a fuse carbon blade 10"

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Love them! I use them on both my bows. I probably won't use the side bar next year as I think it is a bit bulky for hunting, but other than that I am very happy with them!

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
I'm using the Sport Hunter Xtreme Stabilizer - 6" on my carbon spyder 30 and I really like the way it balances for me. Thinking about trying the 8"

·
GO UTES!!! ml_lm
8,256 Posts
There's not a better "stabilizer" available out there than B-Stinger, sure there may be better vibration dampeneing devices out there posing as stabilizers...but they are NOT a "stabilizer". In regards to the actual purpouse & excucution of the stabilization function, the B-Stinger Pro Hunter is king.

·
NAASP
6,940 Posts
I'll confess I use a stabilizer to balance my bow on my knee while sitting waiting on a deer on stand. The bow makes less noise on the shot but I don't feel it makes me more accurate for a hunting shot.

·
NAASP
6,940 Posts
B Stinger does look the coolest I agree and would actually work the way a stab is supposed to.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I had a pair of Fuse Blades on my Spyder Turbo. I wasn't a big fan of them other than their looks. The Bee Stingers don't look quite as nice, but not ugly by any means. What's important to me is that the Stingers work so much better!

·
GO UTES!!! ml_lm
8,256 Posts
I had a pair of Fuse Blades on my Spyder Turbo. I wasn't a big fan of them other than their looks. The Bee Stingers don't look quite as nice, but not ugly by any means. What's important to me is that the Stingers work so much better!
^^^ DING, DING, DING...WINNER!!! :eek:ccasion16:

·
Registered
7,200 Posts
I'll confess I use a stabilizer to balance my bow on my knee while sitting waiting on a deer on stand. The bow makes less noise on the shot but I don't feel it makes me more accurate for a hunting shot.
I agree. However, I do have some stand where a 35 plus yard shot is available and keep one on for those chances. Under 35 I feel they are not necessary.

·
Lift, Run, Shoot
13,520 Posts
Love B-Stingers for hunting - been using them for years. I think they improve hold and accuracy when properly set up. I use a front and back bar.

·
Registered
336 Posts

Big fan, and they do make a difference,

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys

1 - 16 of 16 Posts