Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some suggestions on a b stinger size that would be good, I know everyone is different but don't have the chance to try different sizes so any help would be great. My set up is a new breed genetix which is 33.5 ATA, 25.5 DL at 58 lbs used for hunting only. Thanks

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I use the 12" with the 11oz weight. Doesn't get in the way hunting out west in the thick oak here in Utah. Has really tighten my groups up.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Email B-Stinger. They'll get your info and make a suggestion for you. They will get you set up. Great stabs. Just got my son and I both a set of XL Premiers. He doesn't get his until Santa comes.:wink:

·
Registered
579 Posts
i'm shooting the 12'' and a 14oz weigth but i;ve been playing with the 11oz --- love the stabilizer:):):)

·
Registered
23,626 Posts
Look hard at the 12 inch 11 ouncer....

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Looking for some suggestions on a b stinger size that would be good, I know everyone is different but don't have the chance to try different sizes so any help would be great. My set up is a new breed genetix which is 33.5 ATA, 25.5 DL at 58 lbs used for hunting only. Thanks
i shoot a 57lbs bow with an inch longer draw than you, and i use a 12 inch stinger with 8 oz and a 2 inch extender. i love it.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I'm using a 12", 14 oz. and also have an 8.5", 11oz. As long as the longer heavier one doesn't hurt my elbows, packing it around the hills, that's what I'll use. Just a little steadier at long range.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts