Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here you go gang the BYBS could very well be the future of archery who needs NFAA, FITA, ASA, and IBO when you have the BYBS now all "YOU" have to do is figure out what BYBS really means and how to make it better connected imagine a back yard shoot with 10 contestants having international exposure no age limits, no firm distances, something that does not move in the back yard for a target animals excluded the options for a contest are endless. So think about it what does BYBS really mean.

·
Registered
18,299 Posts
Here you go gang the BYBS could very well be the future of archery who needs NFAA, FITA, ASA, and IBO when you have the BYBS now all "YOU" have to do is figure out what BYBS really means and how to make it better connected imagine a back yard shoot with 10 contestants having international exposure no age limits, no firm distances, something that does not move in the back yard for a target animals excluded the options for a contest are endless. So think about it what does BYBS really mean.
Ummmmm

Beeeechy young boys shoot

"The streets of heaven are paved with the blood of heroes"

·
Registered
801 Posts
Back yard beer soppers. Back yard bull sitters.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Back Yard Bow Shooters. Establish peer group clubs/teams where people have put up their own backyard ranges.. then organize modest size shoots, alternating/rotating the venue among available backyard ranges. That's essentially what my friends and I have been doing the past couple of months. It somehow feels liberating not being dependent on school, club or commercial ranges, and not have to pay membership to qualify to shoot..

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ding Ding Ding Doh, Red your oh so close. Gang reach deep inside bring out what you feel.

·
FIGJAM
2,303 Posts
You and your friends must have more $$ than me. Either that or you have no problem shooting just a few targets in the back yard. Members at my club pay $50 per year and have 80 acres with a full 30 target 3D course, 28 target field course and 13 target practice range. $50 is about 1/8th the cost of a single 3D target. Sure you have to drive there, but its kind of hard to compete with economies of scale!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"You and your friends must have more $$ than me" Nah, we just drink more beer and BS. Target t.h. Rag Bag.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts