Archery Talk Forum banner
  • Enter in this new Contest Sponsored by Walmart for your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Ritual 35, Axcel sights, Carter Two Shot
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been waiting on a B3 sight for a long time. Anyone close enough to them to know they're production status ? Running ? Half-speed ? ETA on catching up orders ? I e-mailed them but no reply just yet.

·
Registered
14,654 Posts
A lot of people are like me and don't like to actually call people/businesses. I would rather email, text, or message. But if you want an answer in a reasonable amount of time the BEST way is to call. Unfortunately these companies are as busy and short staffed as they have ever been and questions, just like yours, are constantly coming in. Emails just get lost. They will open one up, get a phone call, get distracted and emails can fall by the wayside. I don't have any relationship with B3 but I do to other archery companies and unfortunately most of us are in the same positions. None of us mean to drop the ball on emails, but it happens far to often and there are times you will never hear a response via email. A phone call, almost always gets your questions answered on the spot.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
They ordered new machines to help keep up with all the orders. Only 2 have shown up. That’s the delay in the sights.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts