Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got GOOD news fellas.My bow is now QUIET.I feel like an idiot but,all I did was go shoot my compound a little not fun at all so I get out my longbow and shoot now its fun but I still have the noise I've been working on.So I go out and buy some catwhiskers[had mini whoolies on],linbsavers[yuck],heavier points[have 100's the heaviest I could find were 125's unbelievable].First I put on the catwhiskers and it's quiet.???What the?:confused: How can that be?I did move them a few times,couldnt do that so easy w/the whoolies.The whoolies have always been quieter on other bows but this is a different brand.Also shot the heavier points and it seems about the same.Everything in the shops nowdays is for 3D& Hi-Tech:boxing: .Iwanted 140 grn points.Not sure why but the bow is ready to hunt now,I shot it well just didnt like the noise.Looks like my longbow is gonna hunt afterall.For next year I wanto try those wieght tubes,no more experimenting this year I'm pooped.lol.I'd like to thank everybody for helping I learned alot and got reminded of things I forgot.Special thanks to vermonster13 you went above and beyond for mr bro.:usa2:

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to say I didnt need to use the limbsavers and also I put a new rest on.:tongue:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts