Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I almost went for specialty 1 3/8'' when I learned that the retainer ring measures 1 5/8''.
My current scope's OD is 1 5/8'' and I want something smaller in diameter.
Added to this I'd like a big bubble in that small scope.
So people, what are my other Scope options for it in 1 3/8'' (or up to 1 1/2'') OD?
Thanks

·
Registered
8,002 Posts

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
As I'm ordering 7X from Specialty (+0.875 diopter) I only need a scope body, which seems no to be offered in the britesite line of scopes.
Opps! Sorry! I will measure my CR Apex target housing but I think it is 1 3/8"!

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
Yep! 1.250" field of view and 1 3/8" lens! Housings are about $60 but you can find them in the classifieds pretty often!!

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep! 1.250" field of view and 1 3/8" lens! Housings are about $60 but you can find them in the classifieds pretty often!!
And what is the OD? 1 1/2''?

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
And what is the OD? 1 1/2''?
It is indeed!! :wink: They are nice housings! Both ends are threaded and the lens can be placed on either end and a sunshade on the other!

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is indeed!! :wink: They are nice housings! Both ends are threaded and the lens can be placed on either end and a sunshade on the other!
OK, thanks!

·
Registered
8,002 Posts

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
I am using an older SureLoc (Black Raven) 29mm that has a big level. I really, really like that little sucker. Excellent for me for indoors. I shoot well outdoors with it as well.

·
Bowhemian
8,300 Posts
This is an Impact Cosmic DX:

·
C:\My Documents\My Pictur
23,094 Posts

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
Something like this?

Black Raven 001.jpg

The vial is huge compared to the scope. I know why you want something like that, though. I can see the level without taking my focus off the X and that helps me a lot.

·
Registered
5,469 Posts
As I'm ordering 7X from Specialty (+0.875 diopter) I only need a scope body, which seems no to be offered in the britesite line of scopes.

YES i DO, YOU should ask.
the scope also has the 3rd axis adjustment built in.
also my 4x is a .8 diopter:cocktail:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts