Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a little hiatus from Xpedition I’m back. Lol.

Picked me up another Denali. I forgot just how nice these bows shoot and how much I like the grip. This 65lber shoots like a dream. It’s shooting my 510gr arrows the same speed as my previous bow with just over 3/4” more brace height, 5lbs less draw, and one more inch ATA. It’s just not made out of carbon is all. :).

The badlands Camo looks great imo as well. I generally have my bows blacked out, but I like this too.

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Nice!!!

I'm getting my first X this year. Blacked out Denali 60lb!!

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
That 60lber will be sweet. I’m going with a 60 for my next one for an even more butter draw.
I don't care for my Realtree Xtra bow I have now but that Badlands looks pretty awesome

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
Congrats on the new bow!
Which cam are you able to use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Yep, that does look sweet!!!

·
BowhunterT100
6,532 Posts
That's a nice looking bow!!!

·
Registered
5,169 Posts
I want to try an xplorer so bad I can’t stand it! I just don’t have any dealers close these days.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
very nice looking bow D79 - That badlands kind of grows on you
Yea, it’s different no dought. The more I look at it the more I like it. Pictures don’t do it justice.

Now if it was first lite cypher or fusion that would be really cool.

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
I’m in the XS+ at a 29.5” draw.
You make me wanna puke!!! LOL

I’m a 28” draw, but I won’t do the short draw cam, so.........

But congrats on owning a super bow!
And yes, Hoppy is the man!!

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
It's hard to beat these x bow's. I'm pretty convinced my xcursion6 is going to edge out my xpedite I just picked up.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You make me wanna puke!!! LOL

I’m a 28” draw, but I won’t do the short draw cam, so.........

But congrats on owning a super bow!
And yes, Hoppy is the man!!

Xcursion 6 or Xplorer ss can get you into the xs+. I had one of the X6 hybrids. too. Wicked fast. The single cams would also be a good option. Those are very nice as well.

·
Registered
7,992 Posts
Xcursion 6 or Xplorer ss can get you into the xs+. I had one of the X6 hybrids. too. Wicked fast. The single cams would also be a good option. Those are very nice as well.
Agreed! I own an X7 and and an Xplorer SS. Both are great bows.

Just wishing I hadn’t been left out of the Denali......

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
I almost bought an Xpedite. Let me know your comparison!
I've only been able to shoot at my basement range so far, need to get outside and shoot some longer yardages. What I can tell so far is the xpedite definitely has a smoother draw, not by a ton but it's noticeable. The xpedite jumps forward slightly at the shot with absolutely no vibration whatsoever while the x6 just sits there at the shot but has some residual string vibration. The xpedite is harder for me to hold on target due to the weight, the x6 holds phenomenal for me. I can tell that my x6 is shooting faster, which I expected. Both bows are 29" draw length and 65# limbs. I'm only running 85% let off on the xpedite, didn't like the 90%.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I've only been able to shoot at my basement range so far, need to get outside and shoot some longer yardages. What I can tell so far is the xpedite definitely has a smoother draw, not by a ton but it's noticeable. The xpedite jumps forward slightly at the shot with absolutely no vibration whatsoever while the x6 just sits there at the shot but has some residual string vibration. The xpedite is harder for me to hold on target due to the weight, the x6 holds phenomenal for me. I can tell that my x6 is shooting faster, which I expected. Both bows are 29" draw length and 65# limbs. I'm only running 85% let off on the xpedite, didn't like the 90%.
Thanks for the comparison. I shot the new hoyts and Mathews yesterday at the range. Nice bows, but the Denali still felt pretty dang good to shoot after shooting the others. The draw cycle wasn’t quite as linear on the Xpedition, but not a huge difference. The overall feel on and after the shot on the X felt the best to me. My Denali just balances perfectly in my hand after the shot.

I didn’t have a chance to shoot the new PSE so I was kinda bummed. Those were the ones I really wanted to see if all the hype is true.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts