Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
9,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ouch. I'd be taking less pics and doing more going to the hospital. lol.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Design&Hunt
1,726 Posts
how in the world! and damn dude, hope you get that fixed.

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Thats from awhile ago..story was the guy wanted to try the bow at bass pro or somewhere and the employee gave him too short of an arrow or something

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

·
Banned
1,520 Posts
Smarter thing would have not supped for a bow a basspro an let them give you an arrow to short

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Back Yard Champion
28,947 Posts
Old pic.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I still dont get it. So he drew back, the arrow had to have fallen off the rest but he still pulled the trigger? I am flabbergasted by the whole incident.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Seems fake to me. Shouldn't there be blood if an arrow went through a hand and finger???

·
Banned
1,520 Posts
The way I understand it he was new to shooting an when the arrow fell off the rest he flintched either releasing the arrow or letting.the bow down

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Seems fake to me. Shouldn't there be blood if an arrow went through a hand and finger???
Does the angle of the arrow seem funky to you? Also, wouldn't it just pass right through? Doesn't look like it hit any bone. Just muscle, flesh and tissue.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Lil super glue will cover them holes up

·
Registered
745 Posts
Does the angle of the arrow seem funky to you? Also, wouldn't it just pass right through? Doesn't look like it hit any bone. Just muscle, flesh and tissue.
Yes, definitely some tricky camera work IMO. Bad thing is, is he'll probly have to buy a left hand model now lol

·
Registered
13,750 Posts
I still dont get it. So he drew back, the arrow had to have fallen off the rest but he still pulled the trigger? I am flabbergasted by the whole incident.
you dont really think the trigger was pulled? an arrow will shoot through a deer, hog, elk ... no way 2" of human flesh stopped that arrow if the trigger was pulled at contact distance,,, that arrow was let down!!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts