Archery Talk Forum banner

bad camera..

650 Views 6 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  bigbuckdn
ok well im not here to dis the cudde bac but ive had some problems with mine and was wondering what u guys thought was the best models?? im looking to get one relatively cheap like 150 or under.

ive heard good things about the moultrie.

suggestions would b great!!! thankz guys

NorthEast.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2,838 Posts
Trail cam

If you dont' mind building a cam, for the money you can't beet a homebrew trail cam, quick trigger time and great pics. If you are looking for a manufactured cam then I would go with either a moultrie I-40 or I-60 or a scoutguard trail cam. Thanks, GB

· Registered
4,458 Posts
Well sounds like you don't want another Cuddeback, thats what I was going to suggest. LOL We are using the Flash Captures and having really good luck with them.

Of the ones we have used I would suggest the I-40. Pretty good picture quality and great battery life, also liked the 3 picture mode. But don't have it anymore took it back and got another Capture.:wink: Good luck.

Oh and homebrews can be good from what I hear.

· Registered
5,788 Posts
I don't have anything good to say about the moultries, but for under $150 you don't have much of a option other than a D40 or M40.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.