Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought a hoyt proelit from kal and it was posted very bad he said it was one thing that it had 40-50 lb limbs and he said that he had it made for his wife and lowered just by changing the cables and to put it back to specs of 40-50 all you had to do was cahnge cables well find out it has benn changed some were down the road had diff limbs can only get 34lb out of it maxed if i only would have knoun i would have never bought it so you relly have to watch what you by from this guy then when i called and told him he played dumb what a way to treat a fellow archer

·
Registered
824 Posts
Speaking of "posted very bad." Try proof reading your posts next time. Also, punctuation is a big help. ;)

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Speaking of "posted very bad." Try proof reading your posts next time. Also, punctuation is a big help. ;)

All that help and grammer lessons too.:pukey:

I would get a hold of a mod. and let them work this out.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Agreed contact a mod if you have a dispute. Don't the limbs say what weight they are right on them? If they are not 40-50 lb limbs then contact the seller and request a refund.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Sorry guys. Was having a bad moment at work when I posted my last post on here. Sorry if I offended anyone, especially you springy. :eek:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry for the grammer. was a little tee d off when writing this how do you get a hold of a mod thanks lou

·
Registered
824 Posts
sorry for the grammer. was a little tee d off when writing this how do you get a hold of a mod thanks lou
Don't appologize for that. It was my bad Lou! :embara:

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
All that help and grammer lessons too.:pukey:

I would get a hold of a mod. and let them work this out.
Irony. Grammer? How about grammar?

To the original poster, I am sorry to hear of the bad deal. i just had one myself. What is wrong that it cannot be fixed. I am having a hard time following.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
I am sitting here reading this and LMAO. Thanks guys and good lou

·
Team 4 Play
17,306 Posts
Irony..... I not i :rolleyes:
Irony. Grammer? How about grammar?

To the original poster, I am sorry to hear of the bad deal. i just had one myself. What is wrong that it cannot be fixed. I am having a hard time following.
Contact AdvanTimberLou and he will help you out :thumbs_up and good luck!

·
Registered
10,964 Posts
Sorry to hear of this, I hope it gets resolved.

I too would contact the mods(Lou) If the seller wont help you

·
Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,077 Posts
That realy sucks for you. Nothing like looking forward to something and getting just the opposite in return. The Pro Elite I sold....I think the buyer is still doing Cart Wheels !!! Very happy buyer for sure.

·
Registered
121 Posts
This does sound shady. If I sell something, it'e the buyer's abilty to inspect it and get his money back so long as it comes back to me the same way it went out.

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
Look at the lower righthand corner of the classified's and there's a list of all the moderators

·
Registered
445 Posts
Not True

Springy is leaving out lots of info on his deal here.

What he says is not the case at all. I bought this bow from m*****1 on AT in 2007 it has 40-50 lb limbs on it, Have you ever heard of a 30-40 lb pro elite? None of the Pro shops have.
He had Nealy custom make strings for it for a female shooter to lower the poundage so she could shoot it at 36lbs,
I bought it for my wife to use as a starter bow. It came bare bow and I took it to Lancaster archery to set it up for her.
She asked if they would be able to restore it to 40-50 and they said yes, She never made up that far so we have done nothing to it since the purchase.
M*****1 has 150 some positive ratings on here and is a pro shop, so I feel what he told me was correct. I have blocked most of his name until he approves of me posting it.

Springy bought this bow in PERSON not by mail. He had it in his hands and inspected it and played with it. Even called his Hoyt dealer to verify all the numbers from the cams and what not. And then made a deal with me to buy it..
It is a 5 yr old bow that was sold in person as is.
What more would you want from me?? Kal

I have had perfect sales and purchases on my account so far.

Plus he is trying to sell it for even more money to another person. Yet to his buyer it was in great shape???
Quote here in his own words
springy
Check/Add Feedback

hoyt proelite

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi carl i have just what you want i have an o5 hoyt proelite that maxes out at 34lbs to 38 draw is 26 t0 28 asking 400 pm me dont know how to post pic nice shape lou

So there you have it!!!

G

·
is the bow set at factory specs?? if the bow is longer A2A and a shorter brace height then that will lower the poundage. Just twist the string and cables and return the bow to factory specs. My old apex was the same way, it was 50-60lbs limbs and I put new strings on it and the bow maxed at 50lbs. The A2A length was supposed to be 42 1/4" and I meausured it at 43 1/2". The brace height was 7 3/8" and factory specs had it at 8". I set the bow to factory specs and it came back to 50-60lbs.

·
Hoyt Nation Life Member
15,077 Posts
Springy is leaving out lots of info on his deal here.

What he says is not the case at all. I bought this bow from m*****1 on AT in 2007 it has 40-50 lb limbs on it, Have you ever heard of a 30-40 lb pro elite? None of the Pro shops have.
He had Nealy custom make strings for it for a female shooter to lower the poundage so she could shoot it at 36lbs,
I bought it for my wife to use as a starter bow. It came bare bow and I took it to Lancaster archery to set it up for her.
She asked if they would be able to restore it to 40-50 and they said yes, She never made up that far so we have done nothing to it since the purchase.
M*****1 has 150 some positive ratings on here and is a pro shop, so I feel what he told me was correct. I have blocked most of his name until he approves of me posting it.

Springy bought this bow in PERSON not by mail. He had it in his hands and inspected it and played with it. Even called his Hoyt dealer to verify all the numbers from the cams and what not. And then made a deal with me to buy it..
It is a 5 yr old bow that was sold in person as is.
What more would you want from me?? Kal

I have had perfect sales and purchases on my account so far.

Plus he he is trying to sell it for even more to another person after he told me it was crap and had all kinds of things wrong with it. yet to his buyer it was in great shape???

springy
Check/Add Feedback

hoyt proelite

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi carl i have just what you want i have an o5 hoyt proelite that maxes out at 34lbs to 38 draw is 26 t0 28 asking 400 pm me dont know how to post pic nice shape lou
I love the second side of the story. Kal, you did nothing wrong Brother !!

As for the buyer of Kal's Pro Elite.....What are you up to ???

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Make sure you leave bad feedback so the next guy has a heads up.
You would advise someone to leave negative feedback based on hearing one side of this story??? Unreal. I don't know "Kal" at all, but he just posted his side of the story, which, frankly sounds alot more believable to me.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts