Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys.... I have survived yet ANOTHER brush with death. This time it involved me flipping my Honda Accord 4 times on the interstate freeway on Saturday morning at 8:30 AM. Long story short, I swerved to avoid a tractor trailer tire in my lane and lost control, veered into an enbankment, and flipped the poor Honda and kept rolling.

I'm OK other than some nasty smacks to the head and a really sore upper body. I cut my finger crawling outta the car... that was the only blood that was shed. :D

The good news... (other than me not being hurt) is that I went home (after getting out of the emergency room), got a shower, ate lunch and went truck shopping! :D Got a new 2005 Black Nissan Titan 4 X 4, fully loaded, leather, spray in bed liner... the works!

Good news #2, went and picked up my new (to me) 2003 Honda Foreman S ATV 4 X 4 after I got my new truck. :D :thumbs_up :p

Everyone thought I was NUTS, but I knew all the car places would be closed Sunday and that I needed a new vehicle ASAP! I got alot of sympathy from the car dealer (hence an awesome price, $7000 UNDER what they wanted for the truck) and the ATV place.... got it a $150 over cost and got a new set of ramps at cost and a new cover for free! :beer:

I'm sore, but very happy today at work! :p :thumbs_up Oh yea.... I did go to church on Sunday and told God that I owe him yet ANOTHER one for sparing my life and letting me off scott free.

-ZA206

-

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
glad you're ok

honda? what was all that suzuki talk.

sounds like you have two nice toys, better go get them muddy. they'll run better

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Hey man you sound like you had one heck of a weekend to say the least!!!Glad to hear that you're OK and congrats on the new toys!! :wink: :)

·
Registered
9,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The deal on the Suzuki didn't pan out on Friday.... dealer screwed the whole deal up b/c they are morons. The Honda looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor! :teeth:

I'm partial to Hondas anyway.

-ZA206

silverback said:
glad you're ok

honda? what was all that suzuki talk.

sounds like you have two nice toys, better go get them muddy. they'll run better

1 - 5 of 5 Posts