Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today my local proshop recieved a letter from both Bowtech and Martin that if they sold Elite bows they would no longer be able sell Bowtech or Martin.
I recomended the Elite Ice to a friend and she orderd one direct in July, they said 10 days. My friend called them in August after hearing nothing from them and they said that they lost the order and would have one ready in 10 days. September 25th after hearing nothing she called again and they said she would have to get an 07 model now and go through a dealer. When you get set on a new bow you know how bad it sucks to get the run around. So I am not disappionted that my local shop will not be selling them. This is not ment to bash, it is to give honest fedback to help others. I would rather be telling you she got the bow and loves it but that is not what happened. TLC

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
the last chance said:
Today my local proshop recieved a letter from both Bowtech and Martin that if they sold Elite bows they would no longer be able sell Bowtech or Martin.
I recomended the Elite Ice to a friend and she orderd one direct in July, they said 10 days. My friend called them in August after hearing nothing from them and they said that they lost the order and would have one ready in 10 days. September 25th after hearing nothing she called again and they said she would have to get an 07 model now and go through a dealer. When you get set on a new bow you know how bad it sucks to get the run around. So I am not disappionted that my local shop will not be selling them. This is not ment to bash, it is to give honest fedback to help others. I would rather be telling you she got the bow and loves it but that is not what happened. TLC

Any chance that you can get a copy of this letter and post it for all to read..........I find it hard to believe that Martin would be involved with this given that Kate is family in the Martin household. Just my two cents.

*Correction: Kate is not part of the Martin household. - bowsmith*

·
Registered
246 Posts
I would have bought Bowtech, but Martin..... Com'on!:moviecorn

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I agree. No way Martin is involved with a letter like that. My bet would be that Martin has money invested in Elite.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Closed before it goes any further. People have been bringing up these rumors for months now, and no one seems to know how they start, nor can they substantiate them.

·
Banned
8,373 Posts
robertyb said:
I agree. No way Martin is involved with a letter like that. My bet would be that Martin has money invested in Elite.
We are in no way involved with dealings such as this. Martin and Elite Archery are not affiliated in any way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.