Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WAS WATCHIN A SHOW LAST NIGHT. I THINK IT WAS CALLLED ENDLESS SEASON. ANYWAYS THE FELLERS ARE BOWHUNTING AN HAVE A GOOD DEER IN RANGE AN THE DOOCHE FIRES HIS SOT RIGHT INTO THE DEERS BACK LEG...WHAT A D.A....IF YOURE GOING TO BE ON T.V HOW ABOUT A LITTLE PRACTICE ON MAKIN A GOOD SHOT...ANYONE ELSE SEEN THESE TERIBLE SHOTS THE "PROS" MAKE?????:mg::mg:

·
Archery Addict
9,251 Posts
Have you never made a bad shot? If not, you haven't hunted enough. It's too easy to sit at home on your couch and condemn someone else's shooting. Calling someone a D.A gives everyone reading this post a true glimpse into your character and personality. Be constructive, not destructive and life is much more enjoyable. God Bless and have a great day!

·
Banned
9,743 Posts
Have you never made a bad shot? If not, you haven't hunted enough. It's too easy to sit at home on your couch and condemn someone else's shooting. Calling someone a D.A gives everyone reading this post a true glimpse into your character and personality. Be constructive, not destructive and life is much more enjoyable. God Bless and have a great day!

Well said...
Everyone makes mistakes...even bowhunters.:)

·
Registered
12,800 Posts
nice, the same people complaining about "pros making bad shots" will be the same ones complaining like they do already about the "pros need to make a average joe show, you know with misses and real man hunts" :confused:

sometimes they just can't catch a break. :slice:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well on yall replys...killed plenty of deer without a shot to the back legs hoping too get the femoral artery..enough said..dont yall think that if your on tv you should be at the top of your game???if yall dont like the post then yall dont have too read them...if youre going to shoot bad do it on the 3-d courses..correct me if im wrong????

·
Registered
577 Posts
I am with you man. some of the bad shots on tv almost look to me like the guys are "on the last day of the hunt" and just need to get an arrow in a deer. They take shots i wouldn't. I shoot 3-D just about every weekend and am a very good shot. I DON'T take any bad shots. I took a pass on a nice 8pt. at 25yds. last fall because he was quartering away just a bit too much. Hard to do, but i didn't make a bad shot. Shot a doe a few days later 11yds, down within sight.
Bad shots do happen. TV people should be good shots, and take only shots they know they cam make clean. If they make a bad shot, the last thing they should do is make a TV show about it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i am with you man. Some of the bad shots on tv almost look to me like the guys are "on the last day of the hunt" and just need to get an arrow in a deer. They take shots i wouldn't. I shoot 3-d just about every weekend and am a very good shot. I don't take any bad shots. I took a pass on a nice 8pt. At 25yds. Last fall because he was quartering away just a bit too much. Hard to do, but i didn't make a bad shot. Shot a doe a few days later 11yds, down within sight.
Bad shots do happen. Tv people should be good shots, and take only shots they know they cam make clean. If they make a bad shot, the last thing they should do is make a tv show about it.
finally somebody with some common sense...thanks brother glad other people can see it too

1 - 7 of 7 Posts