Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody carry a side arm while using this pack? if so how does it work out for you?

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
anybody carry a side arm while using this pack? if so how does it work out for you?
...depending on how big a "iron" you are wanting to carry...

...you might want to consider carrying it in one of the 2800's side pouches as opposed to a regular hip or clip type holster...

...I'm afraid unless you choose to use a gunslinger type holster...getting to it quickly could be an issue unless it were parked in one of the side pouches!!...which are readily accessible when time is of the essence :wink:

...we carry this line in our store...they are not for everyone...alot of folks think "cheap, cheaper and cheapest" is the only way to go!!...but these packs are very reasonable especially when shown the features and WARRANTY they posses...others don't come close...these are no doubt TOP SHELF packs for anyone who goes in after their game and wants to bring it all back :darkbeer:

...good luck...

... http://www.badlandspacks.com/packs.php

·
Registered
150 Posts
Carry

I have a badlands superday and it has a built in holster on each side. the holster will hold the pistol securely but is all but impossible to draw the firearm with the pack on . the holsters are mounted too far back toward the hip . otherwise an awsome pack /

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have the same issue. I have a Badlands 2200. The only thing that I have been abloe to come up with is a Tactical type holster. I have heard that if you get a universal type tactical holster it will work for a revolver or a auto with a 5 inch barrel or shorter. I carry a Ruger superblackhawk .44mag with a 5" barrel.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thx

thx i will buy a drop holster for my sig 229

·
Registered
3,020 Posts

·
Registered
3,129 Posts