Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was going to keep this pack but it just way more pack then i need.The pack is Realtree Hardwoods camo pattern,the pack has no rips in it.It does have 1 rubber fob missing on 1 zipper and the other zipper pull is missing altogther and i have a key ring on it now so it can be zipped open or shut,other then those 2 minor flaws the pack is in great shape.I'd like $110 tyd for the pack or will consider trades for something alittle smaller.Sorry have no way of posting pics. and the price is firm.Feel free to call me with any questions at 610-845-1531 anytime,Thanks,Rich

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a quick update on the pack,today the zipper on the small pocket on the side decided to come off track,it's not broke but it now will not zip closed,so the new price is $90 OBO

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Torrey,Just seen your reply,have an eye doctor appointment this morning,will call you when i get back.Rich

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Zipper is now fixed and works as it should,took it to a local alteration shop and they were able to repair it.Heck of alot cheaper then sending it back to Badlands,plus the wait time was cut in half by going this route.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.