Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any experience with the badlands line of clothing. I am going to get a new hunting suit and trying to decide between under armour, scent lok and badlands. The badlands looks legit and I am leaning towards it. If you have a badlands suit, which one do you have and do you like it?

·
stay calm pick a spot
3,122 Posts
I have the badlands hybrid top and bottoms I like them very much!!! After about 35° if very much wind I get cool. But very well made the jacket runs a tad small I have large bottoms xl jacket. The large jacket was snugg

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
I have badlands inferno jacket and really like it.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I have a lot of their stuff, very tight fitting stuff. Not like Scentblocker, better quality in my opinion. I buy their stuff because of their lifetime warranty. Can't beat it!
GP

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool. I appreciate it. I think thats what I am going to get. Where is the best place to buy their stuff?

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I am trying to track down a retailer so I can look at the stuff in person. Everything I have looked at on the clothing is positive reviews

·
Registered
452 Posts
We have 3 of the inferno jackets in our house, one for me and one for each of my kids. They are a good jacket for the money, they do run a bit on the small size so with the inferno jacket I would order a size up. We did have one issue with a zipper that fell apart, emailed Badlands and they swapped out the coat no hassles at all.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We have 3 of the inferno jackets in our house, one for me and one for each of my kids. They are a good jacket for the money, they do run a bit on the small size so with the inferno jacket I would order a size up. We did have one issue with a zipper that fell apart, emailed Badlands and they swapped out the coat no hassles at all.
Cool. I am looking for an outer wear for bow hunting. Something that will keep me warm and block the wind but is not bulky. Is the inferno a bulky jacket or is it a slim fitting jacket?

·
Registered
452 Posts
It is pretty form fitting, packs down very small. I usually wear a large but gave mine to my son and ordered the xl to allow for layers underneath. With a base layer, merino layer and that coat I'm good to go.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Might want to check out the Rocky clothing line as well. I was at a complete toss-up between Badlands and Rocky, but ended up getting a ridiculous good deal on Scent Blocker. The best price won out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts