Archery Talk Forum banner

Badlands Superday vs. WhiteTail Hybrid

3609 Views 7 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Death Blow
Which is better? I'm a high school student so it needs to definately be strong, but I hunt literally every weekend. I hunt coyoties, birds, elk, deer, bear etc. I livve in Washington to it needs to withstand the rain. But I also want to use it as a regualr backpack, so it needs to be able to hold binders and books. I like the way the whitetail hybrid looks, but it doesnt look like the main pocket is bigg enough. Opinions?:)
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
3,175 Posts
I like the superday pack more room, you cant go wrong with a badlands pack. I would suggest not using any hunting pack for everyday activities due to the fact you want to remain scentless when hunting. Buy a cheap walmart special for binders etc... Just my opinion.

· Registered
704 Posts
I like the superday pack more room, you cant go wrong with a badlands pack. I would suggest not using any hunting pack for everyday activities due to the fact you want to remain scentless when hunting. Buy a cheap walmart special for binders etc... Just my opinion.
i know how you feel
if you want to commit scent Suicide just walk into the fast food shop, get gas or walk down the main hall in the school. so many people that use cologne and all that crap. and not lightly either you have to be able to smell them upwind

· Registered
2,675 Posts
I had a superday for two weeks. Sold it and got a whitetail hybrid. Best decision I made. If your a stand hunter the hybrid has all the pockets you need. Thats what made me get the hybrid. Both are great packs and the warranty on them are even better!

· Registered
316 Posts
Good feedback guys, thanks! I currently have a Badlands 2200 that I only used last year, but I'm wanting more organizer pockets. I think the Whitetail Hybrid will fit the bill. The others I'm looking at are the Eberlestock X2 and Timberhawk Killshot or Rut Buster. All seem like really good packs.

· Registered
1,285 Posts
Neither of the badlands packs you mention are water proof. You could water proof them but they are not sold as water proof. FYI.
I own a superday pack and I really like mine. No issues after an entire season of abuse.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.