Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else find themselves looking through threads just to find what he is gonna say? :wink:

·
Registered
7,776 Posts
there are alot of distinctive personalities demonsterated here arent there..

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i tell ya what, he is the kinda guy i would want in camp!:darkbeer:

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
my fav one was when he edited the guys post with the piebald and the wife who didnt want him to keep it. gotta find it.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yup i seen the piebald one, my wife and I both laughed our *****es off!

·
Registered
780 Posts
there are alot of distinctive personalities demonsterated here arent there..
Yep, and at least 3 or 4 are his.....lol I was going to post something last night about him being so funny !!! Do you think maybe he doesn't really deer hunt and he just likes making jokes about us ******** ?...lol

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
nah he's just got a sick sense of humor... or hes just a sick sunuvabeach, I suspect both. Definitely a guy I would drink a beer with, or kill a 30 rack of cheap beer.

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
and BTW.. I heard bakdahelpup only feeds on fresh deer hearts and in the off season small children.

·
Banned
2,779 Posts
and BTW.. I heard bakdahelpup only feeds on fresh deer hearts and in the off season small children.
Last night I was feeding on afterbirth as one of our dogs just finished having 11 pups...well there were 11
when I walked out, who knows could be 12 by now. :confused::confused:

·
Registered
8,896 Posts
well i think im gonna go throw up. . . just the word "afterbirth" is even gross
That booner **** in your avatar has the pearliest chompers man ever seen. Crest White Strips? He'd bring two 30 packs of busch lite around here!!!!

·
Archer
8,649 Posts
I've never noticed him before now but he does appear to be messed up like a soup sandwich.

I wonder...do I know bakdahelup by another name on another forum? He reminds me of someone I got an email from this morning...

·
Banned
2,779 Posts
I've never noticed him before now but he does appear to be messed up like a soup sandwich.

I wonder...do I know bakdahelup by another name on another forum? He reminds me of someone I got an email from this morning...
the one about pemus enhancement? I got that one too! small world

·
Registered
512 Posts
Last night I was feeding on afterbirth as one of our dogs just finished having 11 pups...well there were 11
when I walked out, who knows could be 12 by now. :confused::confused:

·
Archer
8,649 Posts
Those enhancement pills really work. That's why I don't wear a safety harness...I'm a human tripod. Worst case scenario I just "polevault" to the ground". :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts