Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I need help. This isn't strongly archery related. But I need help from fellow hunter/archers in the area. I purchased a Canon GL2 from a guy on Ebay to use for filming hunts. I got stiffed my money. I've started the Ebay/Paypal buyer protection program, but I want to track this guy down and go after him legally and/or get him on the phone. If I have to I will drive to Baker, WV from Indiana. His address gets nothing on all the people search and map search programs, but I recently sent a letter via return registered mail to him. It came back signed so he lives there. I've also contacted others on Ebay that he dealt with and all they had was the same address, but no phone number. He has yanked his Ebay account. What sucks is, that he had a good rating, so there was no reason not to trust the guy. I've emailed him MANY times with no response as well.

I have to get a hold of this guy. If you are aware of a Canon GL2, they are not cheap. The guy has A LOT of my money!!!!!

Here is what I have.

James Brown
17565 State Road 55
Baker, WV 26801

The returned registered mail was signed for by a Chris Brown on 3/13/08

Thank you to anyone who can help me with a phone number or a visit to his house it would be great.

You can PM me or email me with any info if you don't feel comfortable making it public.

Derek Craig
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
If you haven't, you should definately file a police report. Contact the jurisdiction that you live in, and especially the one he lives in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts