Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I haven't but I'm glad you asked the question. I have been trying to find a better way to carry the bow on a long walk while backpacking my stand. Also, I have been trying to find a less awkard way of carrying the bow when I am trying to stalk closer on my hands and knees. Looking for tips and what has worked for some of you guys.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Arkie make your own!! get a piece of seagrass rope and tie each loose end to opposite ends of your bow....it will go real good with your homemade camo.....

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Kilddog,

I was wondering if you were still around. I was getting the feeling you were an imposter among us. Are you ready to kill some chickens? or something?

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I'm still here....been busy working at the lease....remember the lease arkie? you were just joking when you said you wanted to see it...right?

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Balcom Bowslings....Awesome

I have one on my hunting bow and target bow. You can buy one setup, then buy additional hooks for the rest of your bows. Well worth the money.

Just like American Express...I don't leave home without it!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Balcom bow sling

I use them on both of my Hoyts. THe best bow sling for the money. I do drill an indent for the set screws where the hook is positioned on the cable guard so the set screws don't slip.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts