Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was dealing with a company called HuntingUSA. They delivered on there goods, I had no problem with them, But I now see a banned with a line going through there name, exactly what does that mean. If someone is banned wouldn't AT just eliminate them completely. Just wondering

·
Registered
28,189 Posts
Sometimes its temporary and from what I've heard you usually get warned of your actions before you get banned. ie you are usually a multi-time offender to get banned. Evidently some people have an itch they just have to scratch lol

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, I was just trying to figure out if I should deal with them again. I was just wondering if Banned with the line through it meant gone, or almost

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Ok, I was just trying to figure out if I should deal with them again. I was just wondering if Banned with the line through it meant gone, or almost

"Upon Further Review" ... as the NFL officials like to say ... it appears HuntingUSA was not always advertising as per website policy. I did a search on that name and I see some of their ads in the regular forums (I didn't check all their ads -- just noted that there were some in regular forums), which I think is against website policy.

If it has been a reputable firm for your dealings in the past, this ban probably doesn't indicate the company has problems. I suspect one of the earlier posts in this thread is right ... it was probably meant as a warning. However, if HuntingUSA was warned via PM several times to stop putting ads in regular forums, it could well be a permanent ban. Not knowing all the facts, we just can't tell why the ban occured and whether it is temporary or not.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks TomD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.