Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to get a used Barnett Jackal for cheap off Craigslist, but decided that probably isn't the best idea. I'm wondering whether I should get the Jackal package with the 3-dot scope and just buy a scope, or if I should get the Jackal package with the multi-retical scope. I've read the scope it comes with isn't that great.
The 3-dot scope package is $280
The multi-retical scope package is $300

·
Registered
94 Posts
I was going to get a used Barnett Jackal for cheap off Craigslist, but decided that probably isn't the best idea. I'm wondering whether I should get the Jackal package with the 3-dot scope and just buy a scope, or if I should get the Jackal package with the multi-retical scope. I've read the scope it comes with isn't that great.
The 3-dot scope package is $280
The multi-retical scope package is $300
I myself have the jackelle, and have taken some nice deer, i have the red dot scope and the barnett scope as well, i can take a quarter out at 30 yards with the red dot scope
it just takes alot of practice, and its a lot of fun, I have my red dot set at 20 30 40 , Hope you have good luck with the Jackell, I sure have, hope this helps

·
Banned
14,021 Posts
What part of it breaks?

I have one, its not loud, its a very good little bow, go on ebay and search for one, you can find a good package for around 250 easily...prolly the best bow for that price rangem ive had mine for 2 years and no problems, don't listen to that guy, a lot of people bash Barnett on this sight, do what you want to do

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have one, its not loud, its a very good little bow, go on ebay and search for one, you can find a good package for around 250 easily...prolly the best bow for that price rangem ive had mine for 2 years and no problems, don't listen to that guy, a lot of people bash Barnett on this sight, do what you want to do
I hear one bad review for every 2- good ones. I think I'm just going to get one from Wal-Mart for $280.

·
Banned
14,021 Posts
I hear one bad review for every 2- good ones. I think I'm just going to get one from Wal-Mart for $280.
I have the wildcat now as well, its a lot better bow for 25-50 bucks more, the wildcat is one of the best bows out there for the price, but the jackal is awesome too

1 - 8 of 8 Posts