Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
pretty impressive, looks like a nice crossbow, when i shot it I liked it I just was concerned with the weight of the bow.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I like alot of the predator features. I am wondering if they will add for 2011, the anti dry fire feature like they did on the 2010 buck commander model.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
To my knowledge, the current Predators have the same MIM trigger as the Buck Commander, Wildcat, Jackal and Penetrator. These all have ADF.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Barnett does make a nice crossbow, fast, ave weight, hard hitting and very accurate. With the big complaint of short warranty over it maks it a good buy for anyone wanting a flat shooting crossbow.

·
Banned
1,351 Posts
To my knowledge, the current Predators have the same MIM trigger as the Buck Commander, Wildcat, Jackal and Penetrator. These all have ADF.
Does the Revolution have this?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
What is the warranty on the Predator? I looked everywhere on their website.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Currently all Barnett crossbows carry a 5 year warranty.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Broadhead planing

Currently all Barnett crossbows carry a 5 year warranty.
Can you help me? I have a Barnette Predator and i would prefer to you a one piece fixed blade for hunting. Do you have any broadhead recomendations that wont plane? Any info would be appreciated

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Can you help me? I have a Barnette Predator and i would prefer to you a one piece fixed blade for hunting. Do you have any broadhead recomendations that wont plane? Any info would be appreciated
Try the 1" 4 blade 100grain Slick Trick.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have the Barnett AVI 400. I tried the Slick Tricks and love them on my compound but on the x-bow it was 6" left and 6" high. I tried out the Grim Reapers "even though I'm not a mechanical guy" and they were dead on and so far have had no problems with them opening on impact.

Kelly

1 - 14 of 14 Posts