Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a new revolution xs. I could'nt get it to shoot any kind of a group. I noticed that the cams are torqed all out of wack, so I sent barnett a email about it. After 1 week no reply so I sent another, 3 days and no reply so I sent another. It's been two weeks now and I can't even get them to reply. Do any of you have a phone # where I can call and reach them? We've go three weeks until season and I've got a $400 P.O.S. that still wont shoot.:mad:

Thanks for letting me vent.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, the number Melvin gave me worked. I got through to the service dept. and they told me that thier email was way behind so that's why they hadn't answered mine. They said that they'd send a ups pick up to get my x bow, fix it and have it back before season opens. The guy I talked to seemed pretty nice and knowlegeable. I guess I'll have to wait and see. I'll keep you posted. Thanks

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I had the same trouble not getting it to group. I used a lead sled to hold it steady and still no good. I sent it back and what a diffance. look for your self.

DSCN1369.JPG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts