Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How does the OxHide Fabric hold up if blind is left outdoors for an extended period of time?

·
Bowhunt/Homebrew have FUN
24,673 Posts
Better than EVERY other blind in that price point and several others that cost $100s more....we build poles to support the roof hub against the weight of snow and have had two of the OX blinds last 3 years without ever coming inside...we did lose two to a bears...the fabric isn't that tough (lol).

I don't personally know a single person who has bought an Ox series and wasn't pleased...to come to think of it..I don't think I've even read a negative review either. Keep in mind not all Barronett's are the same - IMHO the OX series is their best and one of the best on the market....it absolutely represents the best bang for your buck - I sold my Xenek two days after getting my first Ox4

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Better than EVERY other blind in that price point and several others that cost $100s more....we build poles to support the roof hub against the weight of snow and have had two of the OX blinds last 3 years without ever coming inside...we did lose two to a bears...the fabric isn't that tough (lol).

I don't personally know a single person who has bought an Ox series and wasn't pleased...to come to think of it..I don't think I've even read a negative review either. Keep in mind not all Barronett's are the same - IMHO the OX series is their best and one of the best on the market....it absolutely represents the best bang for your buck - I sold my Xenek two days after getting my first Ox4
Thanks, this is helpful. I purchased an OX300 and have been incredibly impressed with it thus far. As I am thinking about the fall deer season, I was wondering how well it would hold up if I put it out near the end of summer.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I have 2 ox5 that get set up at the end of August and are taken down at the end of January with no issues except one has faded because it sets in full sun on an elevated platform.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts