Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from purchasing a new bow and setup from BassandBucks, and WOW! The service was superb, the selection enormous, and the prices phenomenal! Seriously, the prices are on average cheaper than even the big box stores and at least the selection. Warning: if you are looking for the latest unproven piece of Chinese crap, this is not the store for you.

Josh heads up the archery department (they also have firearms, which is a store unto itself) and is one of the most knowledgeable persons I have met. The service was outstanding. Josh took my questions, gave honest answers, and made sure I was completely satisfied at every step of the setup and purchase. When I came to an impasse between two (or more) products, Josh gave the information and even allowed head to head testing in some cases where the results were entirely subjective. He even replaced the peep I had chosen (and he had installed) with a larger one after I realized I couldn't quite get the guard centered in the peep!

Bottom line is the shop is worth the drive, (1.5 hours for me) and you will not be dissappointed!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yes, indeed. I will be stopping in this weekend to pick up a new release, some NAP Razorbaks, and have them install some Bucknasty's! Can't Wait!
:shade:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.