Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
P=Plenty
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you all think about using BCY Polygrip for center serving?

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
it works fine but doesnt have the abrassion resistance that 62 and XS has. It also stretches a bit more

·
P=Plenty
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How do you think it stacks up against the Brownell Diamondback serving?

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I think its the same stuff but its been so long since I touched either of those. I only use 62 and XS and I only use BCY products right now since brownell wouldnt give me the time of day when I first started into business. BCY helped me with whatever I needed.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
62Xs and halo are the best

·
P=Plenty
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So which one 62 or 62xs? I know it's a lot of questions I am just trying to get the best I can.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
62 is good 62Xs is better and Halo is the best! you can order it from Lancaster Archery a sponser on here or from 3Dshoots.com/Obsession archery

·
World & National Champion
33,999 Posts
Gotta disagree on this one. Diamondback has worked best for us. Halo was horrible for a center serving. I'll take plain 62 over 62xs as well. We seen more separation under loops with 62xs then 62....it has something to do with less spectra in the 62 causing it to grip better. Since switching to diamondback we rarely get a separation complaint. Polygrip is an 'economy' style material. It serves it's purpose but there are better options out there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts