Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bear Agenda 6 for sale or trade. I bought the bow last summer from the local bow shop where it was the demo model which is why it says pro staff on the limbs. It comes with a set of custom 60x custom red white and blue strings as well as the factory black and orange strings. It will also come with a set of blue bowjax and a red bear color kit. It has a small knick in the bottom cam that I'm not even sure where it came from. It is strictly cosmetic. I would like to sell bare bow for $500 or with Trophy ridge stabilizer and trophy ridge revolution rest for $575. I would also be interested in trading for certain bows just depends on what it is. I would trade bare bow for bare bow or would trade bow loaded for right bare bow. IMG_0111.jpg IMG_0117.jpg IMG_0118.jpg IMG_0119.jpg

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I apologize but it is 70lb draw currently set at 29in draw but has rotating module.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And im really looking for something a little longer ata but I appreciate the offer.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Would like to try an xpedition xring, perfextion, or obsession addiction. Other offers will be considered as well

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pass on the supra thanks for the offer though!

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gonna pass thanks for the offer

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.