Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 agenda 7 shadow series. 70 lb limbs set at 29 inch draw. Bow has NEVER been shot! It has only been taken out in order to take pictures. I'd like to trade the bare bow for preferably a loaded motive 6 or 7. (At least with a sight and good rest). If you have any more questions, ask away! I will attach pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just wanted to add one more thing. If you haven't shot the agendas yet, do yourself a favor and go try them out. Best bows I have ever shot! You won't regret it! Thanks again for looking and hopefully considering a trade. Other offers will be entertained as well

·
Registered
860 Posts
Just wanted to add one more thing. If you haven't shot the agendas yet, do yourself a favor and go try them out. Best bows I have ever shot! You won't regret it! Thanks again for looking and hopefully considering a trade. Other offers will be entertained as well
If the agenda is the best, why trade?

·
Registered
860 Posts
Are they that different than the motive series?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, spec wise they are the same. But the risers have different looks. I like the looks of the motives. So now I'll have a carnage, a motive, and an agenda.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And i will have an Agenda.. Love the looks of them.
You won't be disappointed with it! If its anything like my agenda 6. Its crazy fast and the quietest bow I've ever shot! Glad to do business with ya!

·
Registered
931 Posts
Nice dealing with you hope you enjoy your Motive 7. I will enjoy the Agenda thanks again.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Will do thank you.. Carnage is a straight up guy fellows. Great communication.. Id do buisness with him any day.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts